Onsite drug testing available now 24/7 within the greater Sydney Region - Phone 1300277 247
Within the Australian workforce there is a growing need for an Australian Drug and Alcohol Policy to play an essential part of any organisations workplace health and safety management plan. Employers are required to provide a safe workplace for their staff, visitors and the community at large. Consequently, this ‘duty of care’ extends to addressing the abuse/misuse of drugs and alcohol in the workplace (which could lead to accidents or impaired performance). As the business owner or manager, it’s your legal duty to satisfactorily identify risks and implement appropriate risk management measures and systems. The additional benefits to your business are:
· Increased productivity
· Reduced absenteeism
· Reduced workplace theft and fraud
· Reduced workplace accidents
· Reduced Litigation risk
Saliva/Urine Drug Screening and Alcohol Testing
We provide Saliva as well as Urine Drug Screening and Alcohol Testing to Australian Standards by qualified Phlebotomists and Certified Drug Collectors at your business, workplace or home.
Drug tests are completed to Australian Standards AS/NZS 4308
· Urine drug testing to AS/NZS 4308
· Breath Alcohol Testing to AS 3547
· Saliva drug testing to AS 4760
· All negative results are confirmed with 5 to 7 minutes.
· Confirmation testing by a NATA Accredited Laboratory
· Non-negative (positive) tests are forwarded to a fully NATA accredited laboratory for further testing.
· Negative results are confirmed on the spot
· Drugs detected include Amphetamines, Methamphetamines, Benzodiazepines, Opiates, THC and Cocaine Metabolites
· We can test for Synthetic Drugs such as Kronic/K2 if required (synthetic cannabis)
Common benefits of on-site drug testing:
1. Immediate Results: Results are available in five to seven minutes with instant on-site drug testing.
2. No clinic fees: As it is a self test product, no need to approach any clinic for laboratory tests. On-site drug testing saves your clinic fees.
3. No waiting for appointment and reports. Reports are available instantly for on-site drug negative tests. Laboratory results will be confirmed within 3 days.
4. Test multiple people at a time: On-site drug testing is applicable at workplaces as it tests many people at one place in less time.
5. Accuracy: On-site drug testing gives instant results with accuracy up to 98% (Urine Drug Screening).
6. On-site drug testing at workplace: An employee can be tested within 7 to 10 minutes and can be get back to job in no time.
7. On-site drug testing is less expensive compared to laboratory services.
8. On-Site Drug Screening will not allow the donor to tamper the specimen samples.
9. The employee will be tested immediately, this enhances the chance of detecting a drug user.
10. Onsite drug testing saves working hours for employers with quick results with it’s on the spot testing procedures.
Our Drug Testers are qualified with certification in Drugs of Abuse Testing to Australian Standards. Workplace Urine Drug testing is completed in privacy and in a non-invasive manner, it is preferred as the most accurate and reliable methodology.
SALIVA DRUG TESTING
· Saliva testing is not as accurate as Urine testing. Some organisations use saliva testing as an initial indicator, then if the test is non-negative they will request a Urine sample for both on-site indication and confirmation testing.
· The advantage of Saliva testing is the detection periods for some drug classes are shorter compared to Urine testing.
· Saliva testing detects most drugs including, Methamphetamines, Opiates, THC & Cocaine Metabolites.
· Saliva drug tests take on average fifteen minutes
· Saliva drug testing is well suited for roadside drug testing or locations where a toilet facility is not present.
· CRS247 provide Drug and Alcohol testing services for organisations throughout New South Wales. If you wish to discuss implementation of a Drug Policy and Testing program please call us on 1300 227 247.
· CRS247 service offers onsite Drug & Alcohol testing for shift workers & remote sites affordably.